Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BEANIE SIGEL & KING THE HOOD SAVIOR- HATERS (KANYE WEST DISS)

Last week, I Fake Shore Drive reported that Beanie Sigel was in Chicago and was contemplating moving (or expanding) his State Property operations to the Middle of the Map – Chi-Town to be exact. Beans popped up at celeb open-mic nights, recording sessions and radio stations, and is reportedly buying (or has bought) a house here. I also noted that he’s been working closely with Chicago artist and entrepreneur King The Hood Savior, and today I have one of their first recordings together.



King and Beans, on their Hov & Ye shit, team up to take down Jay’s “Hate”, which was produced by and features Kanye. However, Ye and Jay don’t get off so easy as Beans and King take a few jabs at the last of the Roc. First, King scolds Kanye for shouting out Larry Hoover in “Hate” and then passes the mic to Beanie Mac who spits:



Middle finger up to Jayeeeer
I don’t give a fuck about Ye’eeer
Wanna know, I think Ye Queeeeer
He dress Gayeeeeer
I sweeeear
I heard he takes it in his reeeeear
You should know by now I don’t caaaaare

Beanie Sigel & King The Hood Savior – Haters (Kanye West Diss)

No comments:

Post a Comment